Souk Al Bahar Restaurants
Souk Al Bahar sits in a beautiful setting on the Burj Lake overlooking the iconic Burj Khalifa, the Address Hotels, and the Dubai Mall. On the perimeter of the Souk are an assortment of restaurants on two levels, most with outdoor seating and a view of the Dubai Fountain. It’s an exciting atmosphere which benefits from the pedestrian access to the mall boardwalk and hotels. There’s a variety of cuisine on offer and many of the restaurants are licensed.
Our favorites Souk Al Bahar restaurants
- Dean & Deluca–salads and sandwiches
- Rivington Grill–more elaborate lunch specials
- The Meat Company–entertain your clients with a steak dinner
- Margaux–an inspiring culinary experience
However, there are so many great restaurants at the Souk that you should look through all options and be adventurous.
All Souk Al Bahar restaurants, cafés and bars
- Abdel Wahab - Lebanese lounge and restaurant, +97144230988
- Alison Nelson’s Chocolate Bar - a good place for dessert if you have a chocolate fetish
- Baker & Spice – organic prepared foods, +97144252240
- Bicé Mare – upscale Italian and seafood, +97144230982
- Caribou Coffee – coffee and internet, +97144203608
- Cinnabon & Seattles Best, coffee and cinnabons, +97144200622
- Cru – a wine bar with frequent ladies specials, +97144203639
- Dean & Deluca – premium quality made to order salads and sandwiches, +97144200336
- Hive – popular bar with a Friday brunch on offer, +97144252296
- Karma Kafé – a trendy japanese fusion restaurant, +97144230909
- Left Bank – a chic lounge and bar, +97143684501
- Mango Tree – a sophisticated Thai experience, +97144267313
- Margaux – french/italian dining delight, +97144397555
- Mirai – expansive, trendy Japanese cuisine, +97144397333
- Momotaro – fine sushi, +97144257976
- Rivington Grill – fine British grills and classics, +97144230903
- Sammach – seafood specials, +97144267311
- Shakespeare and Co – café food, pastries, and shisha, +97144257971
- Starbucks – you know what this is, +97144200343
- The Meat Company – great steaks and service, +97144200737
- Torino Lamborghini Caffé – sandwiches and coffee, +97143618713
- Urbano – Italian pizzerria and trattoria, +97144355666
- Zahr El-Laymoun – trendy and relaxed Lebanese spot, +97144486060
You can get to Souk Al Bahar by using any of the complimentary Dubai Mall shuttle buses which run to and from numerous hotels in the city. Alternatively, you can take the Dubai Metro to the Financial Centre stop and take the public bus to the Dubai Mall.
Souk Al Bahar is part of the Downtown Dubai development accessible from Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Kahil Road.
More pictures of Souk Al Bahar.
Share your experiences.
- Souk Qaryat Al Beri Restaurants
- Souk Al Bahar
- Morelli’s Gelato
- JBR The Walk Restaurants
- Nordsee at The Dubai Mall